my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So, I've done a few challenges this week:

Kristin's Craftastic Life card sketch
SPCC Color challenge  and Kristin's out of the box challenge
Let's Scrap Sketch this week
Kristin's notebook challenge at JuJuBees
Sketch 34 at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks
I've done more...just posting the recent challenges.  I'll post some of my "not challenge" work sometimes, maybe, or maybe I'll stop my bolg LOL!

No comments: