my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tattoo Highway news...

So, the company that we are partners with Thomas and Monica with, Ministry of Ink (ministryofink.com), got a "test order" from Kohls.  They order some shirts, place them in some stores, to test how they sell.  If they sell well enough, they will place a HUGE order!  Finally, maybe we will see some benefits from the show.  People think that because we are partners in a company involved in a television show that we are rich.  And it couldn't be further from the truth.  We all have so much time and money invested in the company...we don't produce the show, or get the ad money, we have to figure out how to some how turn it into profit for us, and now, finally, we are getting the company name out there.  Now, lets hope for a second season so that we can get some free advertising :)

No comments: