my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Monday, September 7, 2009

PageMaps and a la Carte challenges:

Today I did this layout, it was for the a la Carte menu challenge

1. Use an ampersand, dollar sign, or other symbol in your title.
2. Use three shades of green.
3. Use a silver, gold, or brass embellishment.
4. Use a tree. (Even though money doesn't grow on them!)
5. Use stamping as your background.
6. Use book print or an actual page from a book.
 
you choose three, I used 1, 2, and 6.
 
It was also for the sketch challenge at PageMaps, here's the sketch and the prize they are offering:
Here's my layout:
 

No comments: