my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Two challenges...

I did this layout today...it's Joe Jonas having some fun with his horn section.  It's for this weeks color combo at SPCC :



and this weeks sketch at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks :



(showing the sketch on it's side, that's how I did it)


Here's my layout:




9 comments:

ShoppingTamii said...

test

Emily said...

great use of the SP color combo!

Emily-SP Diva

Kristina said...

"Rockin'" Layout!!! ;) Thanks for joining us at SPCC, you used the colour combo so well.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layout. Great job flipping the sketch!

Melisa-SP Diva

Daniella said...

Beautiful layout!! great job with the colors!!
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!

Stephanie said...

Great LO! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great LO!! It turned out fab :)

Craftastic Life said...

Tammy this came out fantastic!! I love it!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Great LO! I love the way you used the colors!