my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Thursday, January 21, 2010

Two today:

It was rainy, and Jessica left to go home, so I had some scrap time today.  I loved these two simple sketches, made it easy for me.

The first one is from Let's Scrap .  It was a card sketch that I did as a layout:



and also for a challenge there...requirements:

1)Use one of the Let's Scrap! sketches...any one you choose!


2)Use scallops

3)Use Buttons(or a button)

4)Make your title ONE word only.

my layout:




and at Sketch Inspiration they have this sketch:




my layout (I flipped the sketch):



No comments: