my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My first IIG design team projects!

My first project as a designer on the Altered Arts team at If It's Groovy - February's project: we're going to be altering a clock! The theme for this clock is: Who do you love to spend time with!







as a designer on any team, you also do the monthly challenge. For the February If It's Groovy Challenge: Think Chinese! I love the color red and I love those little "fortunes" that come in the cookies! It is always so funny to see if they apply to my life even though it is all in fun! The challenge? Make it (whatever you would like to create) red and use a chinese proverb or "fortune" somewhere on your page.



Mine:


No comments: