my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Some new pictures:

Hunter hanging with cousins (and their friend) when they came to visit during spring break:


Courtney went to L.A. with friends and explored:



Courtney practiced on Hunter the rabbit make-up she was going to use for her Sign Language field trip to a hearing impaired elementary school class:



More from Courtney's day trip with friends...I am assuming she got a hold of a Happy Meal toy???



Hunter's first snowboarding trip:



and this is Courtney and friends taking a break at the Hearing Impaired elementary class field trip:



No comments: