my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Imaginisce Blog: In LOVE with Core'dinations Cardstock

Imaginisce Blog: In LOVE with Core'dinations Cardstock: "Wednesday, May 26, 2010
In LOVE with Core'dinations Cardstock

This layout caught our breath the first time we saw it...it's from our amazing Melinda Spinks. I believe these are her wedding pictures and don't they seem dreamy? Both her and her hubby are beautiful and what better way to feature this beautiful picture then with this gorgeous layout.
Be sure to check out these amazing 3D flowers that she put on her layout. The Core'dinations cardstock is the perfect cardstock to show the depth simply by using the varied hues of color. Don't forget to you can enter to win by visiting Core'dinations site today too! Video tutorial on how Melinda made these gorgeous flowers:





Do you want to Win today?? You know all your friends think you are a winner already...so email, facebook or twitter at least six of your friends about the Imaginisce - Core'dinations Blog Swap. Send them a link to today's post and return back here and leave a comment how you told your friends about this blog post."

No comments: