my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Saturday, June 12, 2010

another challenge

Leading a Craftastic Life has a monthly challenge.  On this page I did the shopping list (I highlighted what I did):

Layout Shopping List


Use at least 3 of the following items in a LO.

~ 3+ Photos

~ Butterflies or Birds

~ Color Teal

~ Black & White Photo(s)

~ Eyelet(s)

~ 3 types of Ribbon

~ Handmade Embellishment

~ Vintage Style

~ 3+ Buttons

~ Twine

~ Decorative Border

And it is based on this sketch from her challenge:



I did this page (with some of the prize I won at Jillibean Soup's blog!):



No comments: