my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day....

For our Father's Day card, I used Sketchy Thursdays' sketch:



and turned it into a card (I have adorable buttons from Nikki Sivils, and I copied them for this...cut the burlap from a bag of wood my DH bought to use with the smoker he's buying himself):



I also went to Target and bought one of those insulated coffee cups that you can put your own insert in to customize it.  I used a Page Maps side sketch...here's the insert:



here it is inside the cup:


3 comments:

Lydia said...

This is so cool what a great gift idea!! Fantastic!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING the card and loving how U made your own buttons!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erin Bassett said...

What an awesome cup insert! I bet he loved that & your card!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by the Imaginisce blog & leave a comment on my guest post!!