my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

maybe for Taylor....

Let's Scrap has a challenge this month to use Cosmo Cricket (and one of their sketches)...I used this sketch:


here's the left side:


Here's the right side:


 
There is no pictures on this because I made it for my best friend, who lost her 19 year old son to cancer last month. His memorial service is this Saturday, which would have been his 20th birthday. When I was talking to her today, she said she was trying to finish a scrapbook for the service. I asked if I could help, and she said she'd call tomorrow if she needed more help. It's been so hard for her :( I thought I would try to get a couple of pages pre-made in case she needs them.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is sooooooooooooo sad!! But soooooooo sweet for you to make this for her....it is gorgeous! {{{hugs}}} to your friend...I will prayer for her and her family :):):):):)

Ziggyeor said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friends loss.

It's very nice of you to make her those pages.