my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Monday, July 26, 2010

sassafras: introducing Mix and Mend...

sassafras: introducing Mix and Mend...and a fun way to win it!: "26 July 2010
introducing Mix and Mend...and a fun way to win it!
CHA Summer 2010: sassafras like you've never seen before...are you ready for a whole new world of creative inspiration? if you are...and we know you are!...you might want to head to cha and stop by a little place we like to call 'booth 1843'. because this season, the new sassafras designs are filled with an eclectically wonderful mix of fun that must be seen to be believed. surprising twists, intricate layers, astonishing detail...

...and now for the first reveal! stay tuned here for more in the coming days!!
introducing...


custom...a word that allures the senses to envision specialty items. one of a kind. timeless. handcrafted. all of the above hold true in the custom 'mix and mend' collection where dainty lace and frizzled notebook paper enjoy a friendly mingle."

---------------

here's a picture from their blog....love the soft muted colors of this collection:

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooo YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)