my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cosmo Cricket card inspired by Paper Crafts Magazine

So, when I bought my PaperCrafts November/December issue I fell in love with just about every project.  Not being able to decide which to try first, I decided to work my way from beginning to end (hopefully!).  Here's the first card I made inspired by them:



I used Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather, among some other stash.  The tape is actually first aid tape that I inked a greenish color and then stamped with snowflakes.  The stitching was supposed to be sloppy, but quickly became that way without me trying because my sewing machine did not like sewing through that tape!  Lesson learned :)



I just wanted to show here how on the inside of my card I used one of the Mitten Weather border strips.

No comments: