Imaginisce has a "Found" Altered Challenge" this month. I made these:
Here's how I made them...
I found a tutorial a long time ago on Two Peas in a Bucket by Tia Bennett, and knew I wanted to do it someday :) So, I had saved these clamshells from some scrapping products:
On the first one I used my little square punch on another piece of paper and added a gem (I believe it's Imaginisce too...I've had them a while and have thrown the package away):
Then I used the product paper inside as a template to cut the backer paper...I love that this paper is double sided so that I can add a "to" and "from" on the back:
and here's what it looked like before I put the Smarties inside:
Thanks for looking!!!