my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Monday, April 4, 2011

Masking

The challenge this month at Let's Get Peachy is to "mask"...


I made this birthday card for the challenge.  I did the "masking" by punching clouds from scrap paper.  I misting once with all of them on the card, then I went back and removed a couple of them, and on a few others I moved them just a bit, then I misted again.  I made the banners by punching stars from some of my scrap paper, and cutting the points off to make little triangles.
TFL!  Tammy (K)   :)

Supplies used:
Card from Joann's
Marvy Uchida star punch
Fiskars cloud punch
Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists "forever blue"
SRM stickers "Hello"
StazOn "jet black"
bird stamp I believe is Hampton Arts
stamps by Judith "music note" stamp
Zig Millennium "pure black"

Make sure you check out the blog and enter the challenge...this month there is a prize from:

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee the masked clouds and love love love the banners! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)