my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Sunday, June 5, 2011

Smile!

Our challenge this month at Let's Get Peachy is to do a layout about the power of a smile.




When we went to Hawaii, most nights we would eat dinner on our lanai (balcony). Such a great view we had for our meals! I loved this picture of my son smiling…I journaled this quote, because it captured my thoughts so well: Smiling is infectious, you catch it like the flu. When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. – by Karen McLendon-Laumann


Have a great day, and smile…it’s infectious!

Tammy K

Supplies:

Sketch by Valerie Salmon at Got Sketch
Fiskars cloud punches
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Bazzill “Just the Edge” border
Thickers “Bumble” letter stickers
Color Box amber clay chalk
Fancy Pants (pink paper)
Scenic Route “Grafton” paper and stickers

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)