my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Monday, January 2, 2012

Fair Fun

For our "You're so Negative" challange at If It's Groovy

A couple of years ago I played with my color settings on my camera at the fair. In the ferris wheel pics, I thought it was cool to focus on the blue of the sky. I used some Pink Paislee paper for the background, and a lot of fussy cut pieces of it too. But I also added a lot of non-traditional embellishments on this page...an inventory tag; a bingo marker; tickets; a milk cap; scrabble tiles; a paper clip; and washi tape. A little piece of Tim Holtz film tape, and a splatter of black acrylic paint and I'm done. Tammy




1 comment:

sarah said...

ferris wheel pictures are always so fun to look at. thanks for stopping by my blog!

happy weekend.

hugs,
sarah.