my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Friday, February 3, 2012

I won!!!

The DCWV stack-a-holic challenge!!!!!  http://dcwvinc.blogspot.com/2012/02/stack-holic-template-challenge-januarys.html this shows the top ten :)  You can see my previous post about it here on 1/16!  So excited!

2 comments:

Penny said...

WHOO HOO!!!! You go girl! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Ashley Harris said...

Tamii you won the I-magicut on The Scrap Review! Please email me your mailing address so I can get that to you ASAP! Thanks!!

Ashley Harris
The Scrap Review