my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Saturday, August 29, 2009

Anniversary present

When you don't work, you have to come up with creative stuff to give ;)  I hope he isn't getting tired of my work!  I had this picture on my bulletin board in my office.  Right after we met, he was in his friend's wedding, and invited me.  This was in 1988!!!  Yes, I am old!

And I made this card to match:
These were also both for SPCC's color challenge.  I lifted so many elements of both items from so many people/places and combined them to make them my own ;)

No comments: