my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Sunday, September 20, 2009

Page Maps Blog sketch challenge AND SPCC color combo #15

UPDATE:  I am honored again, thanks Samantha!





The journaling is the lyrics to a Jonas Brothers song called Hollywood, and I made the font bigger for the line "Hollywood, here we come" to make that the title...I thought it was perfect for the general admission concert at the newly renovated Hollywood Palladium.  Here's my take:



Page Maps sketch and prize:




and the SPCC color combo:




5 comments:

ShoppingTamii said...

test

Elise said...

Congratulations, Tammy! This is one fabulous L/O and a great memory to treasure! {WOW!} Your scrapbook art is top notch! Yee Haw!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous layout! Congratulations!

Stacy Milford said...

what a FUN layout! & congrats on making the top 5 @ SPCC!

Kim Rose said...

Love it! Love how you accomplished two contests in one. Great job!