my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SPCC combo 16 and #38 at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks

Here's the color combo (I love this combo):



Here's my layout (page 1):



Love Bug is a Jonas Brothers' song.
(I thought I was done with this one last nite, but came back this morning and did more - sometimes it's good to "sleep on it"). 

Here's the sketch:




11 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

OMG that is so cute!!! I actually just was working on that same sketch :O)
Great job with the combo. Love that patterned paper!
Hugs,
Samantha,
SPCC Creator

Emily said...

What a *sweet* layout.

Emily-SP Diva

Daniella said...

Great lay out!! Super fun!!
so glad you joined us this week at SPCC!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Cute! Love how the photos are part of the color challenge :)

Susan said...

Absolutely delightful use of SPCC colors!

Kristina said...

Wonderful layout - thanks for joining us as SPCC

Elise said...

Excellent L/O and use of the SPCC colors! What a fun event to scrap! I love your material choices and fun use of the sketch, etc.! Yipee!

Stephanie said...

Wow--great LO! Wonderful job with the SPCC colors!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Layout!

Melisa- SP Diva

~kelly marie~ said...

What a cute LO! I absolutely love it!

savvy teaching tips said...

Thanks for playing SPCC. What a beautiful layout. I love 52 sketches as well. Please check out my own blog for blog candy this week. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com