at Kristin's blog, Leading a Craftastic Life she has a "Outta the Box" challenge to alter a Jar/ Canister / Tin...
so I decided that I needed to re-organize my flowers, so why not alter those jars?!
This is what my "flower shelf" used to look like:
it's the bottom one...I used to have Primas sorted by color, and other brands sorta by color (like blue, green and purple in one big jar, etc.). When I started getting into my "online" scrapping experience, I started in groups on myspace. Whenever they would swap flowers, they would specify that they had to be Primas. I think that this was because they had problems with some people using Dollar Tree silk flowers and pulling the stems off. So I kept the Primas separate. But I don't see any reason to do that anymore, all my flowers are scrapbooking flowers, and I don't swap much anymore anyway ;)
Here's what the shelf looks like now:
and here's each jar...I don't know if you can tell, but I just wanted to be done when I got halfway through LOL...I think I should never do too many of one thing at a time :)
Now you took the challenge to a whole new level!!! That's awesome! Way to go girlie!
I just had to comment again! I LOVE that they are all so different! the Green Jar with the tree is amazing!
Post a Comment