my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Friday, October 30, 2009

Hunter

This is for Craftastic Life's shopping list (highlighted what I used):

Use at least 3 of the following items in a LO.


~Flowers
~New Print Covered Chipboard
~5+ Buttons
~Cardstock Background
~Bling/Glitter
~2+ Brads
~2+Ribbons
~Color Yellow
~Ink
~Tree/Animal
~Metal Embelishment
~3+ Photos
~Black & White Photo(s)

and her sketch:




here's the layout:




It's my 13 year old 10 years ago :)  This was also for EsteeLynn's Crate Paper challenge at Scrapbook.com ... all of the square tiles of paper, the picture, the borders, and the circle with the robot are 3d with 3d zots.

No comments: