my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One more before company arrives...

I knew if I waited till after family left after Christmas, I was going to jones to get in my scraproom, which until we finish our current renovations, is also my guestroom...so I got in there before the guests did :)  At Sketchy Thursdays they had this awesome sketch:



And I was sitting in my office looking to see if any of the pictures on the wall would work.  My office has a lot of our Disneyland pictures (we, until this year, had annual passes and went all the time).  I had one frame that was double matted..the frame was about 9 1/2x10 1/2.  I cut my paper to fit, took the mats out (which will help fit the embellies on my layout) and did this layout based on the sketch to put back in the frame:


just a simple layout, but it is more interesting than the plain, double matted one that was in the frame.

No comments: