my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tattoo Highway at Skulls Unlimited

Let's Scrap has this sketch this week:


Here's my take, left side:



Us getting on the bus (after watching this unseen episode, and seeing pics like this, I went on WW and lost 30 pounds!).  The skulls are in the lobby, and I took a picture of the sign outside.  The title part is cut from their catalog.

Right side:



So many things to say, first of which is this giraffe died of natural causes!  On a following page, I will include what the owner says about how they get things, but know that this giraffe was not killed.  I used lots of little pieces of paper to cover up stuff that people may not want to see...I was there, so it doesn't bother me to scrap it.  In the second picture on the top row, you can see half of Leslie's face...she is holding her nose and trying to help me take a one handed picture while I am holding my nose LOL!  It was horrible smelling in here!  And the smell stayed on our clothes!  I can't imagine what people thought of the smell coming off of us for the rest of the day!

Here it is together:



No comments: