my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Saturday, April 3, 2010

News and DT project.

I am very excited...with the prize I won from Adornit, they are going to have me be a guest blogger for a week!  I am working on my first item now (need at least three).  It will be the week of April 19th.


This was my DT project for If It's Groovy as an altered arts team member....we altered a clothes hanger. This is the hanger alone:


and with the layout I made it for:



No comments: