my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Sunday, January 23, 2011

Design Team Call!

Want to be on a new design team?????

Click here for this:

I am doing a DT Call, all you have to do is send the following info to PeachyLaura@gmail.com:


Your first & last name, email addy, links to any and all of your galleries, a link to your operating blog, a reference who knows your scrappy style I can speak with and you are required to have a facebook page as, we will have a FB group for all the Design Team Members and myself to communicate and upload monthly assignments in a folder in that group. It will be a 3 month term and at that point we can discuss whether or not you would like to stay on! TFL and hope to hear from some of you!

No comments: