my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Friday, March 4, 2011

Scrappy weekend!

I hope LOL!  Whenever I think I'm going to scrap all weekend, my mojo is gone!  But tomorrow my DH and DS are going snowboarding, and my DD has rehearsals all weekend (and finally can drive herself)...and other than a trip to Target (and maybe Michael's tomorrow if I want to use the 50% off coupon), I have nothing else to do!  I think I'm going to use this week's sketch at Let's Scrap and scrap the holiday picture of the kids that I send out at Christmas...and it includes my now future son-in-law, who I consider one of my kids now :)  Wish me luck...I've got the paper picked out, that's always the hardest part for me! 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I hope you get your mojo going again! I always print out new pics when that happens to me!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)