my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

repost........

I guess if I just change the date on an old post, it doesn't show as a new post...so here it goes again:

REPOST - HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THE WINNER



And the winner is:

Andrea Nicole Plotts said...


HI! I'm a new follower and I love your altered frames, tfs! I also love your shop, so hard to choose 1 favorite heehee :)

I think my favorite is the scrapbook embellishment kit 2.. http://www.etsy.com/listing/73356341/scrapbook-embellishment-kit-2

I loove the vintagy vibe from everything :)

May 7, 2011 11:31 AM

Andrea...

Email me you address to shoppingtam@aol.com, and I'll get that out to you asap :)





No comments: