my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Sunday, June 12, 2011

Imaginisce challenge

At imaginisce blog this month, they have a challenge...using this as inspiration:


and using words from this song somewhere:

Summer Holiday
We're all going on a summer holiday
no more working for a week or two.
Fun and laughter on our summer holiday,
no more worries for me or you,
for a week or two.

We're going where the sun shines brightly
we're going where the sea is blue.
we've all seen it on the movies,
now let's see if it's true.

Everybody has a summer holiday
doin' things they always wanted to
So we're going on a summer holiday,
to make our dreams come true
for me and you.
for me and you.

_______________

I used the line "where the sea is blue".  And I was inspired by the circle shapes of the cookies, so I stamped lots of circles around and under the photos of the turtles.  I used Imaginisce's Splash Dance, and the journal sticker is Scooter's vacation.






***6/13 update...here's the page I did to match (I always do two pagers):






5 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Tammy your project is just wonderful and you've met all the criteria so well done. How cute are those turtles... awww! Thanks so much for playing along with us and good luck!

Robyn Schaub said...

Wow, I love turtles, so this layout makes me smile! Great job!

Lydia said...

Great projects and neat photo finish as well!! thanks for joining us!!

Michelle said...

Such a wonderful LO!! I love the turtles too!! I love all that you have done on this!! Great job! Thank you for playing along!!

Court said...

Very pretty! Thank you for playing with us in the Imaginisce challenge this month!