my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Thursday, July 21, 2011

Monochromatic...well, sort of :)

I had done this project for a DT that I am not on anymore, so I waited till my term was up before posted it (out of respect for them).  It's a  monochromatic project.  I decided to do a collage frame.  I had this white frame, so I decided to go with shades of white, cream and brown.  I know, I know, I cheated a bit with the touches of pink, but that's me...I love little surprises :)  It's my "happy" collage.  Thanks for letting me share, Tammy



supplies used were all from my stash.  I believe the background paper is DCWV Luxury stack, and that the two brown dot flowers are Making Memories, as well as the brown glitter letters, the butterfly, and the metal piece in the clock.  The clock is Heidi Swapp, and the bird cage is Recollections.  The music note stamp is "Stamps by Judith".  That's all I can remember, as they were out of their packages ;)


On another note...I will go into details on my exciting Hollywood adventure tomorrow - we had unexpected family, my sister and my husband's sister, drop in over the weekend and I didn't get to it (that's what happens in the summer when you live at the beach!)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING! I loveeeee all the little goodies you have in here! :):):):):):):):):):):):)