my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Monday, August 8, 2011

Let's Scrap...

Let's Scrap has a monthly sketch challenge this month using a Becky Fleck sketch:


full layout:

detail:

it's hard to tell from the pics, but the leaves on some of the flowers have been cut up to mimic palm tree leaves...a tip I picked up from Creating Keepsakes magazine :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! I loveeeee those photos and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sheri Reguly said...

Wonderful layout!
I really love your take on this sketch...great job! :)

sarah said...

love the pearls (and the flowers, too!)

hugs,
sarah.