my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Monday, November 14, 2011

Opening Night

Today at If It's Groovy, they are sharing this layout:


I recently found some missing photos from my daughter's musical theater shows. So before I started the next book (I believe I've already done FIVE!), I am catching up on some of the old ones. This was her second show, when she was 6 years old (she's 18 now). In this two pager (which is based on a PageMaps sketch), I used Cosmo Cricket - I love doing pages with one manufacturer, because matching is a no brainer, even when it's from different lines (this is two different ones, Nutmeg and Togetherness). I also added a paper doily that I misted, and the journaling page....well, I went to a teacher supply store and they had some of the writing paper on clearance :) I ran it through my vintage typewriter, and done :)





No comments: