my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays

For this week's sketch at Sketchy Thursdays, I made this:


based on this sketch:


This is my sister and her kids...my nephew is non-verbal autistic, and it's sometimes hard to get a smile in pictures, so I fell in love with this smirk here ;) 

I used Echo Park papers and stickers, and my I-Rock for some of the bling.

TFL


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! I love love love the colors!! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Such a great page! And a cute pic! And so glad you could play along with Sketchy Thursdays! :)