my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Monday, January 9, 2012

Altered Clothespin

Here's what I did for my extra project at If It's Groovy this month


It's an altered clothespin :)  Easy to do...cut some paper to size, file it down on the edges and ink them, and embellish!  You can use these on a layout, or add a magnet to the back and use it to hang notes on the fridge, or clip a giftcard to it and attach it to a card :)  TFL, Tammy


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! Loving the bling! :):):):):):):):):):):)