my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sweetie

As my extra project this month as DT member at If It's Groovy I made this:


My mom gave me this picture of her friend's great-granddaughter and asked me to make a page we can frame for her.  I love to cluster my embellishments...so much so that I always have to ask my daughter if I need more, 'cause in my head I ALWAYS need more LOL!  And she always is honest and tells me when enough is enough ;)  I used stuff from my stash...the scalloped paper is Making Memories, there are some K&Company embellies, and the rest I don't know :)  Thanks for looking, Tammy


No comments: