my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Sunday, December 12, 2010

Card for Grandma

I made this card for my husband's grandma in Ohio.  It is my lifted version of Rae Barthel's card on page 22 of Paper Crafts November/December 2010 issue.  I used papers from my recent Paper Poppy kit purchase.


When you take the tag out, it looks like this....I put this year's Christmas pic on it (taken on Thanksgiving this year).  It's my three kids and my oldest's fiance'.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! What a great idea! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)