my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Saturday, March 26, 2011

Grammar Day

Did you know that Grammar Day is March 4th?  Well, in honor of that day, as a DT member at Let's Get Peachy, we were to make a layout with a single word, and the definition of that word.  Here's what I did:


During our trip to Hawaii in 2009, as we were walking back to our car after one of our stops to view one of the many beautiful sights there, my daughter Courtney saw this pet goat on a leash in somebody's driveway. She made me grin, because she "had" to take a picture with him! She is super silly sometimes...I love it! So, here's Courtney with her new friend somewhere in Hawaii :)


Tammy :)



supplies used:



s.e.i cardstock "Bridgeport, Clover"

Echo Park "Sweet Summertime" paper and stickers

Echo Park "A Walk in the Park" stickers

Lily Bee "Hello Sunshine" rub-ons

I-Press label (used as a journaling circle)

EK Success border punch

Creative Memories corner punch

Darice hemp cord

and based on a PageMaps sketch

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the little ducks and those kites!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Carolina said...

Cute layout! Love the little ducks, and the pics are unique!

The Scrappy Cottage said...

What a fun layout to do. So cute....