my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Monday, March 28, 2011

Waipio Valley

Deb at Let's Get Peachy made this sketch:


I based this layout on the sketch:



While site-seeing in Hawaii in 2009, my son Hunter would try to do this pose at every stop LOL! It's his "Captain Morgan" pose. Isn't it delightful how silly it is with that gorgeous view behind him ;)


Thanks for letting me share, Tammy :)



supplies used:



s.e.i cardstock "Bridgeport, Clover"

Echo Park "Sweet Summertime" paper and stickers

Echo Park "A Walk in the Park" stickers

Lily Bee "Hello Sunshine" rub-ons

American Crafts Thickers "Leg Warmers"

EK Success border punch

Creative Memories corner punch

3 comments:

Carolina said...

LOL! That's a fun pic!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love the photo (TOO CUTE!) and loveeeee the design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Groovy Deborah said...

Tam I left you some luv on LGP but wanted to say here a little something for you too :)

I really love the colors you chose for this, the fun picture, and how nice of you to share my sketch over here too. I hope it inspires others to scrap something today :)

You certainly did an awesome job, as always!

Talk to ya later!
Deb♥