my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween

At If It's Groovy we are sharing our Halloween projects.



I bought this frame at Salvation Army - I love to repurpose things! It originally had a seashell in each frame, and was matted. These frames are only about 3"x3". I took the stuff out, I also repainted the frames (same color, they needed touching up). I used some Pink Paislee paper for the background - I don't really keep a lot of "themed" paper, and don't have ANY Halloween paper LOL, but I thought this orange was perfect. The letters are black glitter, and are also Pink Paislee. I used Stickles to make a spider web on the top one, and added a spider sticker. The middle one I just glued a bunch of googley eyes and chalked the edges. And the bottom one I added a cute Jolee's scarecrow sticker. My plan is to change it out for each season, let's see if I can keep up on that ;)

Tammy

No comments: