my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Thursday, November 19, 2009

SPCC combo and sketch:

I did this card for this week's sketch at Let's Scrap :



and this weeks color combo at SPCC :




and made this card:




9 comments:

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Very cute card! Thank you for playing along with SPCC!

Kristin - SPCC Diva

Laurie Marmon said...

i like the different papers you used for all the different tiles. thanks for sharing.

Juanita said...

Oh my that sketch looks fun. I love how you distressed each piece of DP. Thanks for joining us at SPCC, hope to see you again next week.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Awesome use of all those papers - I just love it!!!! Great job :)

Deanne - SPCC {Diva}

Emily said...

Love all the papers....adorable!

Emily-SP Diva

Daniella said...

Lovely card!
So glad you decided to join us this week at SPCC!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, that is a great sketch you used. Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

Kristina said...

Great use of the SPCC colours in a fab Christmas theme.

~kelly marie~ said...

So pretty! I love the combination of all the patterns and images!