my scrap philosophy

I scrap for me. I would love to do every page and look at it saying "wow, I'm proud of that"...but sometimes pages get done and are just okay.....that's okay! I don't have perfect days everyday, I'm not a perfect mom all the time, and perfect wife...LOL, let's just say I'm no June Cleaver ;) And those last 10 pounds I lost keep finding their way back...life isn't perfect, and neither is every scrapbook page :)



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ListEn iN: Day Two with Tammy...

(today's post at Adornit's blog!):

ListEn iN: Day Two with Tammy...: "April 21, 2010
Day Two with Tammy...




I love making cards...they are like mini layouts. I used a card sketch from Page maps as inspiration. But I was mostly inspired by the Bee Happy Collection for this card. I love the sayings on the cardstock stickers, so I used one as the sentiment on this one. I used my die-cutter to cut the same shape to mat the sentiment. I also used the bee cardstock sticker, but mounted it on a circle shaped chipboard to give some depth. I stitched in red on just two sides, and also used some red rhinestones and buttons to bring out the little bit of red in the paper. I used a corner rounder on just the two opposite corners to give it some fun. I hope the picture shows the detail, I sometimes have a hard time finding the right light. I hope that when I give this card to someone it makes them smile like it does me :)"

No comments: